Tuesday 21 May 2013

Emma's Fabric Studio.

I LOVE fabric. Obviously it is the most important component of the items I make.  I could probably manage without most other things but fabric is pretty essential!  Since I began my adventures into sewing I have used a variety of fabrics.   I even reuse fabrics sometimes.  However I have found that there really is no substitute for good quality 100% cotton.

I purchase from several places including various EBay sellers.  However I do have my favourites. For a real "offline" shopping experience it has to be the Fabric Guild in Leicester.  More about them another day.  If you can't wait, Google them. Online, my absolute favourite is Emma's Fabric Studio.

Emma is based in Kent in the UK and has a huge range of fabrics, haberdashery and Rooster wool. Her Fabrics include all the big names such as, Riley Blake, Robert Kaufman and, Michael Miller.  She has Essex Linens and I believe, pretty much the full range of Kona Cotton Solids.

Emma sells by the metre, half metre and FQ.  She puts together some beautiful combinations for FQ bundles.  There are also regular flash sales which are put on Facebook but you have to be fast as they are very popular!

The best thing of all about Emma's Fabric Studio is the exemplary customer service. Nothing is too much trouble and Emma will go out of her way to help you.  Delivery is very prompt and everything is beautifully presented.  Last year I purchased a Go Baby die cutting machine from Emma for my daughters birthday and Emma couldn't have been more helpful.   I really can't recommend her highly enough.

You can check out all the loveliness for yourself by clicking HERE. 

What are your favourites? I am saving up my pennies for some fabric from her Geeky Cheek range, which features moustaches, glasses and skulls!


Emma's fabric studio can also be found on Facebook: www.facebook.com/emmasfabricstudio   and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/emsfabricstudio

Here are a couple of things from Fabrilushus made with fabric purchased from Emma.


All the above are made with Riley Blake fabrics and can be purchased from Fabrilushus


Jilly @ Fabrilushus

No comments:

Post a Comment