Tuesday 3 December 2013

Craftsy

Who has heard of Craftsy? If you haven't then you are missing out. Craftsy is one of my favourite places for inspiration on a whole host of crafts.

Craftsy is an online community of creative people who are passionate about their crafts and who want to share their knowledge and to learn together.

Craftsy covers a whole load of different crafts including, sewing, quilting, jewellery making, photography, embroidery, knitting, crochet, baking and much more. All classes are from the best instructors who are eager to share their skills.

In addition to the "paid for" classes Craftsy has lots of free mini tutorials which are absolutely brilliant if you are looking for inspiration for a fast and easy project.

If all of that is not enough, they also sell patterns and supplies.  They also have a really good blog which it is well with signing up for and you will get a weekly email with the latest projects.

Today I wanted to show you a project that I would like to do this week if I can just find the time. I love quilting and small, quick projects are great because you get such satisfaction from a project completed. This project is for mug rugs.  So fast to do and you can never have enough mug rugs, right?

Need a cute Christmas present for a friend?  Make them a set of mug rugs.

This link will take you to 6 free mug rug patterns.  My favourites are the snowman and the heart glow.

 
 
Which are your favourites? If you explore the Craftsy archives you will find many more mug rug patterns.  Hopefully I will soon be able to show you the ones that I have made.

Check out Craftsy for yourself and if you make anything that you would like to share here on the Fabrilushus blog then please contact me and we can set up a guest post.

Laters  alligators.

Jilly @ Fabrilushus

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jilly! I will check out Craftsy when I post this comment! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete